Sprouts are easy to make and enjoy at home! Sprouts are small, edible, germinated plants that have been grown from vegetable seeds, nuts grains, or beans. They are loaded with concentrated levels of vitamins and nutrients, with many proven scientific health benefits.
Mason jars are the perfect vessels for growing sprouts. The clear glass sides allow for light to pass through to help the seeds grow, plus you can watch the progress. Kids love this! Our bean screen sprouting has everything you need to start sprouting.
• 2 Bean Sprouting Lids + 2 Packs of 250g Sprouting Seeds
• Grow Bean Sprouts at Home Right on Your Kitchen Counter in 2-5 Days
• One Size Fits All Seeds! Lids can be Reused with Any Kind of Sprouting Seed, like Alfalfa, Broccoli, and More!
• Dishwasher Safe, BPA and Phthalate-Free Plastic; Seeds are Organic and GMO-Free
• Designed for Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.)